Creating a new vibe at home can be overwhelming and exciting if you have the right imagination! If you are like me, I redecorate my space quite often. Some reasons I do this are to enhance my mood, declutter my spaces, make room for new changes, and maintain my vibe.
I have put together tips, questions, and tricks to enhance the vibe in your home. Get creative and think outside of the box. If you want to support making your vibe a reality, visit our Design Your Space page to learn more!
Imagine feeling a new vibe in each section of your home.
Ask yourself these key sensory questions:
- What do I want to feel in each room?
- Does your natural aesthetic shine through your home?
- What potential does each room bring?
- What do you want more of?
- What do you want to use the space for?
- How can you bring natural and authentic parts of yourself?
- Who will you invite over?
- Is this space mainly for you?
“The best rooms have something to say about the people who live in them” –Albert Hadley
Creating A New Vibe: Interior Design Tips While Renting
- Plants Bring Life! If you are a plant killer like me … trust me, I don’t mean to! I’m learning slowly but surely. Fake plants or cacti are a great way to green up your vibe!
- Pillows and Patterns! For any boho-chic vibe, pillows and patterns can take the room to the next level! Pick your favorite colors and textures and make them pop!
- Books, Books, Books! We love books in my house (as you all already know!) Decorative books can be found anywhere. Our favorite spots are thrift stores or consignment shops!
- You can also use “already read” books as decorations. As a bonus, you get to celebrate your “read” book collection!
- Working in a large room is much easier when you break the spaces into parts.